View Profile joliet-jane

519 Movie Reviews

Ha ha ha ha! ...ha. Ah. Oh. 😭 You've captured the zeitgeist of our age.

Uhhh.... I think something went wrong with this video over the years, Phelous! Something is borked.
But it's Mortal Komedy, so I'm voting 5 anyway.
...Holy poopoo, this is submission is 10 years old.

Growing up does suck. :'(

68 Game Reviews

This is fun an unique for a Clock Day thingy!
Now when do I get my diploma?

PhantomCat responds:

You have to mail in sixteen clock credits and wait seven to eight business weeks.

OK, ya got me ^_^

This is interactive minimalist art. I can actually stand listening to it, too.

73 Audio Reviews

I am the only person to leave a review on this? It only has 1 favorite and 2 votes? Well that sucks.
I discovered recently that YouTuber Chadtronic was using this song as his outro music in his earlier 2014-2015 videos. I absolutely loved the 10 seconds of it I heard and I just had to find out what it was. But Chadtronic did not credit the song in the video. :( After some digging, I found a tweet where he finally said what it was and linked to this page thank goodness. Congrats on NOT getting a few more listeners because you were not mentioned or linked from a YouTube channel with half a million subs, wilidacious :/

I've listened to this many times since I downloaded it months ago. Very nice!

Nice. I do like how you went with a different setting of it, with a new upbeat tone.

3 Art Reviews

...carry that weight a loong time!

Very good!

At lot of people try to draw Steve Jobs, but can't capture him. I think this one is an excellent Jobs. You've got the right build and the expression is just great.

Awwww!

He's so cute! :-3

I'm a fan of Monty Python, Rowan Atkinson, Beatles, U2, SNL, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Howard Goodall, Steve Jobs, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, CLOCKCREW, and more. I collect vintage computers and gaming consoles too.

Joliet Jane @joliet-jane